- Regular price
- £10.00 GBP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £10.00 GBP
- Unit price
If you're unsure of what to get for your friends or family, a gift voucher allows your recipient to decide for themselves. An ideal last-minute gift, the voucher will be personalised with your name and the recipient's name, and a unique discount code will be generated.
Vouchers discount codes are available in amounts of £10 and £20... purchase one or multiple to suit your requirements.
Your Gift Card will be physically posted TO YOU THE PURCHASER or emailed for YOU to print at home.
It can also be sent via post or email directly to the recipient.
PLEASE LEAVE ME A NOTE AT CHECKOUT to let me know what you would like: your name and email + recipient's name and email.
How to Use this Discount Voucher
- Shop online at www.aratidevasher.com and add products to your basket.
- When you are done, enter your unique code at checkout in the box provided for ‘discount code’ – click ‘apply’ to redeem your discount.
- Please check the terms and conditions below before you check out.
- Once you are happy with your order, please proceed to checkout as usual.
Terms and Conditions
- This voucher must be redeemed at www.aratidevasher.com or can be used in person at an event or at my studio in Ruislip, London HA4 0AT. Enter the voucher code at checkout to redeem your discount or present the discount card to me.
- This gift voucher is in the form of a discount code for the amount purchased. Your unique, single-use code gives you a discount on your entire purchase.
- The full amount of the voucher should be spent. Credit or change cannot currently be offered and the vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. The minimum purchase value is the amount of the gift card (e.g. For a £20 gift card, the minimum spend is £20).
- Only one discount code can be used at a time; discounts cannot be stacked together.
- The discount voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Contact details for Arati Devasher are provided in case of any queries.
I ordered this very last minute for Christmas and the seller got it to me super quick, whilst also explaining that it might not arrive in time and giving me the option to cancel the order if I wanted. This is the customer service all businesses should aim for! Lovely card too!
I really like my 'topsy-turvy kitchen' print from Arati. It's both colourful and creative in its use of elements that you usually find in a kitchen. It always makes me smile. I'm really glad I purchased it! Delivery was prompt and the print came carefully wrapped. Thank you Arati!
I ordered this print from Arty and I am so impressed. It is so beautiful, the detail and quality is fantastic and a really great price. So lovely to have something so bright and creative to stare at everyday. Thank you!
I have had my eye on this for a while, it is my favourite design by Arati. In person it is even more beautiful and I can't wait to use it and have it hanging in my kitchen!
This is my second order and I now have four. The masks are really well made and the colours are beautiful. They are by far the best masks I have bought and are really comfortable to wear.
These masks have seen me through eight hour train journeys and city heat. They wash well, fit well and are the only ones I’ve used that don’t encourage spots. Buy one. You won’t be disappointed.
Beautiful hand painted card delivered very quickly. Too lovely to give away.
I'm very impressed with this pen and ink and the artist. The piece is wonderful and the artist, very professional. The art work came in a matte, ready to be framed. It was well packaged and shipped quickly. I highly recommend this artist. I will most definitely purchase another piece from her.
Great art card. My wife will love it.
Arati was great to work with and painted two lovely pieces that really get compliments from every visitor to our home! We bought "Happy Cooking" kitchen chart too which is the best-- beautiful and practical-- which is all you can ask for in art that goes in a small New York City apartment!
The Pepperlicious tea towels have a lovely, pleasing print that goes so well with my kitchen. I have already washed them several times and the material is thick and absorbent. The patterns are vibrant and happy! I also like the fact that they come as a set of 2, which means one is always at hand when the other has gone for a wash. Thank you for my lovely tea towels Arati Devasher
I love this tea towel as soon as I saw it. I bought it as a gift for a friend who is a chef. He loved it! The colours, design and quality of the tea towel is excellent. The packaging was also really well done. A delight to open.
Lovely colour and quality of the prints. Tea towel looks amazing too! To top it all off, beautifully packaged with TLC! I'm tempted to buy more items!
The art work is fantastic with vibrant colours. The print quality is great and came in a well packaged delivery packet with a personal touch from Arati which was great.
Colours and recipes as requested, well packaged...very happy with this purchase!
SHIPPING & GIFTWRAPPING
– Free shipping on UK Mainland orders over £25, international over £100. Orders always posted ASAP!
– Packaging is all plastic-free, recyclable or biodegradable.
– Have your purchase gift-wrapped: just leave a note for me at checkout!
MADE IN THE UK
– All products are designed by me (Arati) at my studio in west London.
– Everything is made within the UK, using recyclable or biodegradable materials.
– Arati Devasher Illustration is a one-woman business.
– Custom orders and commissions welcome!